Thai Consulate Houston
  • Diplomatic / Official Visa


 The diplomatic/Official visa may be issued to diplomatic or official passport holders who wish to assume duties at a foreign Diplomatic Mission or Consulate or  International Organization in the Kingdom, and to their immediate family members. This type of visa must be obtained through the Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D.C., or one of the Royal Thai Consulates General in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles.