Thai Consulate Houston



Passports cannot be issued or renewed at Honorary Consulates.   Application must be made through the Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D. C.   Go to the link at for information and forms as well as a calendar for the mobile passport service that visits our area approximately twice a year.


Consular Office (new address effective 9 September 2013)
Royal Thai Embassy
2300 Kalorama Road, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008

Tel: (202) 684-8493
Fax: (202) 459-9536

Applications: Monday-Friday (except Embassy s holidays) 9:00 12:00 hrs